Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hunger

~ written by Kargozal the Countless

The others thought that Seed is not real, he got us thru the Seal.
Seed the Exiled is eating flesh again, his mind is not the same.
Burning throughout the stars bright, I will give him at least a few scars right.

I will seed the fear in his heart, with more than just delight.
He has won a thousand deaths, I can no longer rely on faith.
We could blame the hate. In truth, Seed can not feel regret.

His insanity will grow, as our sin will flow.
Unknown to the mass, his hunger is vast.
I have a spine of steel, it’s time to test it against his will.

His empire is blood and bone, I will reclaim the throne!
I am down to my last eye to see, it will be a damn shame to flee.
The humankind will feed his host, alas my sight is nearly lost.

Seed, this universe is mine. Come and drown!

1 comments:

Nordik said...

It's great! I like the aggressive obsession of the main character Kargozal.

Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment